Thank you Goldie and Maja for these lovely nominations. Thank you for writing and sharing your thoughts on blog land. Your presence and bravery is appreciated here. Thank you for reading what I have to say and for not being offended by my sarcasm and liberal use of the word fuck.
Since I’ve never been a rule follower I’m going to wrap these into one post. Also this is my first blogging rodeo and my first awards. I am in the infant stages so bear with me.
Display logos: done 1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. CHECK
2. Write a post to show your award. WORKIN ON IT
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started. ON A WHIM BEFORE HEADING OFF TO WORK. I KEPT SAYING I WANTED TO START A BLOG, SO WHAT BETTER TIME TO SIGN UP THAN RUSHING OUT THE DOOR. MADE ME FEEL OBLIGATED TO TRY. I FOUND I REALLY LIKE IT HERE. IT HELPS TAKE MY MIND OFF FEELING LIKE GARBAGE.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers. WRITE. WRITE.
5. Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to. THAT’S A LOT. I ALSO HAVE A HIDDEN FEAR OF IMPOSING ON PEOPLE. NOT SO HIDDEN ANY MORE. I WORRY TOO MUCH
6. Comment (or pingback) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them, and provide a link to the post you’ve created. ALSO ALOT AND I HAVE A REBELIOUS STREAK OF NOT LISTENTING. I CAN BE KIND OF AN ASS HOLE SOMETIMES.
- Do you write like you think, or do you look up words to make your writing seem more “fancy?” SCARILY ENOUGH, I WRITE LIKE I THINK. I ONLY LOOK UP WORDS IF I’M SCARED OF USING THEM IMPROPERLY. I TRY TO KEEP THINGS SHORT AND CONCISE.
- How does your average Sunday look like? WAKING UP TOO EARLY AND BEING PISSED THAT MY BODY WONT SLEEP IN. NURSING MY WOUNDS FROM WORKING TOO HARD. THERE’S NEVER A PLAN. JASE AND I JUST DO WHAT FEELS RIGHT.
- What is the most courageous thing you’ve ever done? I MOVED ACROSS THE UNITED STATES AFTER A DIVORCE. I HAD NO JOB AND NO PLACE TO LIVE. SHIT WORKS OUT
- How do you sharpen your writing skills? BY WRITING. HITTING PUBLISH ESPECIALLY WHEN I FEEL LIKE WHAT I’VE WRITTEN IS CRAP.
- Do you snore? NO, BUT APPARENLY MY BUTT DOES